We have over 120 global sourcing experts working across 5 global sourcing centers and collaborating with over 1,000 suppliers. With our multi-client and multi-geographic footprint, direct-to-manufacturer relationships, and a network of approved suppliers, our team optimizes costs and secures the best deal for our clients.
You can also easily onboard your preferred suppliers onto our systems, while our in-house brand assurance and accredited auditors, and established QAP and FRI processes, assure quality and compliance across the whole supply chain.
- Approved Supplier Lists in Europe, NAM, LATAM, India and China
- Established process for onboarding clients’ incumbent suppliers
- Over 120 sourcing professionals globally, with Category Managers in each region
- 20 years’ experience in sourcing direct from Far East suppliers and manufacturers
- 3-quote methodology employed, supported by commodity indices to ensure best prices
- Fixed price offered and valid for agreed time frames
- Scorecards in place to measure and underpin strategic suppliers’ overall sustainability performance
- 24 brand assurance professionals across adm
- 6 internal accredited auditors
- QAPs and test plans in place for all applicable products
- 100% FRI to AQL 2.0 level in high-risk countries
- > 99% of suppliers signed-up to our Code of Conduct
- > 95% of suppliers with valid Social Audits in place
- DE&I survey issued annually to supply chain
- Global sustainability targets across 3 pillars of our A Better Tomorrow programme.